cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services deactivated no payment is due

sandeepheer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

My services are deactivated and I don't have due to pay.

Please resume my services

6 REPLIES 6

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sandeepheer 

I had my service suspended I went in and resumed service. Then I clicked on the reactivate service and it brought me to the add funds page but i had more than enough money in my balance to cover it! I went to lost/stolen and suspended again. Resumed service and payment was taken from my balance . I logged out and rebooted the phone and I was good to go.

@sandeepheer 

If rebooting doesn't work log into your account. Report phone lost/stolen (suspend),. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found (resume). Log out. Reboot phone. Working?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account and if you see a reactive button then try clicking it.  Turn off your phone the try turning it back on.

@sandeepheer wrote:

Thanks. Four digits of sim on self service is  matching with my sim. I updated my autopay details and  did a manual payment last evening. There is no payment due on account and I am not sure who to contact to get my services resumed.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

sandeepheer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. Four digits of sim on self service is  matching with my sim. I updated my autopay details and  did a manual payment last evening. There is no payment due on account and I am not sure who to contact to get my services resumed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandeepheer wrote:

Hello, 

My services are deactivated and I don't have due to pay.

Please resume my services

Are you able to log in to your self-serve?

If so then go into the Change SIM function and note the 4 digits of the registered SIM on your account. Then compare that to the actual physical SIM from your phone. Are they the same?

If not then change your password and use the lost/stolen function to suspend your account. Then run around to all your online financial logins and check for any unauthorized activity. maybe change passwords too.

Need Help? Let's chat.