cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended for non-payment

maggie_torry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received a message stating my account was suspended due to non payment but I am on Autopay and have never had an issue before.  I was without a phone most of Saturday and yesterday - credit card is correct and has funds available.  How can this be fixed?  Still shows message that account is suspended as of this morning.

4 REPLIES 4

@maggie_torry 

As suggested check the expiry date of your credit card and update if necessary. Otherwise autopay does fail....rarely in the whole scheme of things but someone has to win the lottery? Right?

Anyhow at this point only you can reactivate your service. Make a manual top up payment by choosing "other amount" and adding enough to cover your plan amount +$1. Once submitted it should automatically renew. If it does not and your top up payment was just added to your available funds in your balance then go to the plans or usage page. 

Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume. Your service should now be active. Log out and reboot if necessary.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@maggie_torry wrote:

Received a message stating my account was suspended due to non payment but I am on Autopay and have never had an issue before.  I was without a phone most of Saturday and yesterday - credit card is correct and has funds available.  How can this be fixed?  Still shows message that account is suspended as of this morning.

@maggie_torry 

Autopay can fail sometimes. But check your cc all the same to make sure it's not expired.

Try making a manual payment with your credit card or a voucher. Click on the Reactivate button if you see one That should restart the service.

If still not working,try Suspend then Resume service (Lost/Stolen Phone page).

If you still have problem , contact CS for help:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue [Payment] > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  If that does not work then you could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maggie_torry 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.