cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended but paid on March 17

usv391
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot use my phone as it says that the service has been suspended. I paid for the service on March 17, 2019. But now it is asking me to make a new payment. And it is only March 22. It says there are 0 dollars on my account.

Do I really have to pay twice this month? What's going on? How can I get my service back? I paid already.

16 REPLIES 16

usv391

Just restarted my phone.

rboussari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Service suspended but made payment on 17th

Prakashb

moderators are not responded yet ,the issue reported 2 hours ago. i'm without any connections...can you help how it got resolved for you ...really?

loufika

I had same issue (service suspended/plan expired). I wrote to the moderators (once). Did nothing with my account. Everything just went back to normal about 30 minutes ago. I didn't pay anything or subscribed/changed the plan. I guess the issue is slowly getting repaired and that patience (after writing to moderators) is the best fix for now.

Lisamt

My phone is doing the same thing just paid it last week 

Prakashb

good for you but i have restarted more than 5 times nothing seems to be working...crap PM

Jordan9191

How did you solve your issue ? 

Jordan9191

Same thing is happening to me .

Paid my bill acc was suspended and now it says that my acc is active but i canot make any calls or txt ..hope thy figure it out soon befor i switch to different probider

usv391

Try to restart your phone first and go from there.

usv391

I restarted my phone and it is working now.

Prakashb

same here, i am too getting the same message after paying the monthly charge yesterday....how come it got suspended within a day. its really so frustrating to be with public mobile

bunnyz

having same issue

@usv391 wrote:

I cannot use my phone as it says that the service has been suspended. I paid for the service on March 17, 2019. But now it is asking me to make a new payment. And it is only March 22. It says there are 0 dollars on my account.

Do I really have to pay twice this month? What's going on? How can I get my service back? I paid already.

did u get it working yet and how did u do it

usv391

I restarted my phone and it is working now.

canadanotebook

I am having the exact same problem.

HELP!

No phone service and they want to be paid twice.

YIKES!

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@usv391 wrote:

Do I really have to pay twice this month? What's going on? How can I get my service back? I paid already.If you had a legacy plan there seems to be an issue with plans not changing, you should contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Note: It appears that this problem is being reported by many customers so it might take longer than usual for a moderator to get back to you. Please be patient.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@usv391  Were you on a legacy plan before? If yes, looks like you are also affected with what it seems to be a system wide issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.