cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended but on autopay??

mtbmel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

service stopped today and I am seeing the message in red telling me my service was suspended due to insufficient funds but then it's telling to ignore the message if on autopay, which I am. I received the usual text from 611 telling me my service was paid for but in the meantime, I don't have any service!! Anyone else get this message?

7 REPLIES 7

mtbmel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After contacting the moderators they replied within a few hours and pointed out that in fact, my CC had just expired this was the reason why the autopay didn't work. My bad! problem solved. thanks for the mod link.

[Actual problem highlighted as reminder to others ....... Luddite]

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
You might need to reach out to the Moderator Team for assistance:

Start a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437). You’ll need to login first to your Community account for the link to work.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@mtbmel 

Fyi,

(For going forward with renewals)

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mtbmel , it looks like you had a renewal failure.  Just contact the moderator team as advised and have them fix things.  I would suggest not paying again since your payment already went through.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mtbmel 

Was your renewal last night or tonight? If you dont have service log into your account and check your transaction history to see if pm took the payment or if you have a balance equal to your plan. If so click reactivate and reboot your phone.

Edit: If the system does not want to take your payment then report your phone lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found. Log out and reboot.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mtbmel 

Are you currently completely WITHOUT service?

If not, this sounds like the normal renewal message which precedes account renewal, causing undue panic for most.

As long as your calling and texting services are working, just ignore the message.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mtbmel wrote:

Hi,

service stopped today and I am seeing the message in red telling me my service was suspended due to insufficient funds but then it's telling to ignore the message if on autopay, which I am. I received the usual text from 611 telling me my service was paid for but in the meantime, I don't have any service!! Anyone else get this message?

@mtbmel So you received the payment received text and still your service failed? Can you go into your self serve account and make a payment? If all else fails contact a moderator for help.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the chat bubble bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.40.34 PM.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.