cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service gone after paying.

DontLikeRobots
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

For some reason, my plan did not auto-renew this month.  I wasunable to log in to my Public Mobile account to look into this problem. 

Yesterday,I ended up buying a $28 Public Mobile Voucher...My plan is $33 so the $28 voucher + $ on my balance covered the fee.  My phone was back up and running all day yesterday...Now this morning, it is saying I do not have an active plan. 

I have much patienc, but in  instances like this I want to SPEAK with somebody not spend all this time creating community profiles, writing posts, etc.. Hate the new way you are doing business and I will probably switch carriers soon...but not before I get this figured out! 

Main Problem: Applied $28 voucher yesterday and now today no service.

2 REPLIES 2

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear about the payment issues.... looks like it's already been suggested that you contact a MOD for help.

Is your credit card okay and working?

I had one get locked last week due to possible fraudulent transactions, threw off everything for me until I finally figured it out.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DontLikeRobots, unfortunately, this service does not have a call center.  The only means of interaction for account related issues is via the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.