cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service ends before Autopay date

Shannonk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Auto pay date is November 23 yet I have no service on my phone now. That is three days before. My plan says there is still $2 available. This is the second time this has happened, last month too. 

13 REPLIES 13

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shannonk 

Your screenshot looks good.  You account is active.  You account may have provision issue.

Add $1 to your account to trigger PM to re-provision your account again.  Please report result. Good luck.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Shannonk 

Everything in your self service account looks fine.  Your phone should be working.  Maybe try your PM Sim card in different phone to help determine whether hardware issue versus PM service issue.

If PM service issue, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help. 

While waiting for moderator intervention...make sure you're not in Airplane Mode.

Turn phone off for a few minutes...then back on again.

@Shannonk 

Everything in your self service account looks fine.  Your phone should be working.  Maybe try your PM Sim card in different phone to help determine whether hardware issue versus PM service issue.

If PM service issue, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help. 

Is anything working on the PM Phone? No internet access, texting or calling?

Shows Public Mobile on bar at top?

Signal strength?

have you tried power down and up?

was working and then just quit?

maybe remove and reinstall SIM card?

AE_Collector

@Shannonk wrote:

B9124614-E306-46E9-B3E5-7AB92642E9A8.png

That show it's not a payment issue. Open a ticket.

Shannonk

My account shows as “Active”

Shannonk

B9124614-E306-46E9-B3E5-7AB92642E9A8.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shannonk wrote:

My Auto pay date is November 23 yet I have no service on my phone now. That is three days before. My plan says there is still $2 available. This is the second time this has happened, last month too. 

What is your account status?

If active, you may have used all allocated data and minutes for your current cycle. Which plan do you have?

If expire or suspended, something is not right with your account.  Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

My guess,... $15 plan and out of outgoing minutes.

The $2 is sitting there to go towards your next top up but won't do anything else like buy you more minutes all on its own.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shannonk wrote:

@Shannonk  That $2 is probably your AUtopay reward. What plan are you on? Access selfserve and check the first page does it show any counters? If not, then it means that you have used up your data and/or minutes.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Shannonk wrote:

This happened before but Pubilc said that was resolved. Contact a moderator since you have no service. Click the question mark at the lower right and open a ticket.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shannonk wrote:

Is your talk/text/data working right now ? Your plan will show as Expired on the evening of your renewal. If your phone is working...just ignore the renewal process unless there's other issues involved.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shannonk 

More details would be helpful.

Which plan are you on? 

Is your account status active or suspended?

Maybe screenshot your overview page/payment history page? (omit personal information)

Need Help? Let's chat.