cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service disconnected with Autopay

wtran88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I future dated the $15 plan special for May 2nd as my renewal date. I checked today and it says my phone has been disconnected due to lack of funds. My phone is indeed disconnected for those thinking its just a message and i should ignore. 

I've tried topping up my account to reactivate. My available funds say $15 but it wont reactivate my account. Secondly everytime i click the reactivate account button it asks me to top up.

says the current plan cycle is $10, and my available funds is $15.

Very bizarre. Never had this happen before. Need help reconnecting my service. 

Likely gonna need @CS_Agent to look into this for me.

10 REPLIES 10

anasbelach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i sent a message on thursday, so that means 4 days with no service. it shouldnt take that long at all!

@wtran88 wrote:

What is this lost/stolen fix you speak of?

Here is the thread about the lost/stolen fix:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@anasbelach wrote:

i have the exact thing happen to me and i have tried all the tricks listed by others and nothing has kicked the service back into gear. I have also emailed three time since thursday with no moderator following up or fixing! im so upset!!!!

@CS_Agentdo you even exist? how many emails do i need to send or how many days do i need to be without phone service to recieve help????

One private message should be sufficient.  Maybe they were overloaded with messages from the recent service disruptions.

anasbelach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have the exact thing happen to me and i have tried all the tricks listed by others and nothing has kicked the service back into gear. I have also emailed three time since thursday with no moderator following up or fixing! im so upset!!!!

@CS_Agentdo you even exist? how many emails do i need to send or how many days do i need to be without phone service to recieve help????

@wtran88 wrote:

It was found that declaring the phone lost and then found can unfreeze the service under certain circumstances.  We don't fully know what this fixes but because the user can do it quickly, people suggest it.  

wtran88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like there is another bug or coincident about plan change on the exact date of renewal as well.   With those original renewal suspension feature.  Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wtran88 , you definitely need moderator team assistance.  I have been trying to track situations in which customers do plan changes on renewal where the new plan is more expensive to see what really happens.  It seems like the plan change fails because parts of the self serve system is fixated with the cost of the previous plan which is less.  There is a bit of a struggle with securing enough funds to pay for the new more expensive plans and the end result is an insufficient fund suspension.  I went through the same thing myself where I kept on being asked to top up when I had enough funds and a credit card on file.  When I look through the payment history after the moderator team restores account status to active, the old plan had to be renewed first and then immediate plan change to the new plan with refund for the old plan charge.  Definitely, the system does not work as intended, at least not always.  @Alan_K , another item to add to the issues database.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wtran88 wrote:

I future dated the $15 plan special for May 2nd as my renewal date. I checked today and it says my phone has been disconnected due to lack of funds. My phone is indeed disconnected for those thinking its just a message and i should ignore. 

I've tried topping up my account to reactivate. My available funds say $15 but it wont reactivate my account. Secondly everytime i click the reactivate account button it asks me to top up.

says the current plan cycle is $10, and my available funds is $15.

Very bizarre. Never had this happen before. Need help reconnecting my service. 

Likely gonna need @CS_Agent to look into this for me.

@wtran88   While waiting for the moderator to reply try the Lost/Stolen trick to see if that gets your account activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.