cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cut off despite being on AutoPay

TracyLoV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for PM March 12th.  Paid for the month at my local WalMart.  I signed up for AutoPay.  It was to come out on the 12th.  Instead, my service was cut off.  I called *611 and despite paying for the 1st month of service, it said I owe $21.  I paid it anyway just to get my service back.  When I tried to reactivate my service, it said I owe another monthly payment (which I’m assuming is for this months since it didn’t AutoPay out of my account yet).  I have a brain injury and am alone all day.  My cell phone is my lifeline if I need help.  I need my phone service reinstated ASAP! Please help. 

8 REPLIES 8

TracyLoV

@Slward1990  Thanks for the info! I will try and find where the option of AutoPay is and change if necessary. 

Slward1990

I had the same thing happen the first month when I set up at Walmart, when I came and created my online account I realized right away they did not click the auto pay ever since setting it up my self I have had no issues and payments come out on date I payed etc 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TracyLoV  at this point I think its best to message mods and have them look into it.   there have been some issues lately with autopay. 

I asked for screenshot of the payment history as it would actually help us see the transactions recorded by the system.  Everyone on the community except those with a mod or pm tag are customers like you.

TracyLoV

@mimmo The customer service rep at Wal Mart said she signed me up for AutoPay.  I received the credit for it.  On my account payment screen it says I’m on dynamic AutoPay? What is that? If it’s a 30 day cycle, that’s okay as I always have money in the account for it.  That’s why I’m not sure of a few things: 1. I paid the monthly fee, for what I’m assuming was the start of a 30 day cycle on the 12th of March when I was at Wal Mart.  2. I received an automated text message this past week reminding me that the money would be w/d from my acct. 3. When my service was d/c the *611 recording said I owed another $21 which I paid yesterday (not sure where that amount came from because my plan is $28.25 all in) 3. Now the account info says I owe another $25 (plus tax) = $28.25.  Why would my service be cut off and why am I being charged an extraneous charge of $21? Thanks for your help! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TracyLoV wrote:

I signed up for PM March 12th.  Paid for the month at my local WalMart.  I signed up for AutoPay.  It was to come out on the 12th.  Instead, my service was cut off.  I called *611 and despite paying for the 1st month of service, it said I owe $21.  I paid it anyway just to get my service back.  When I tried to reactivate my service, it said I owe another monthly payment (which I’m assuming is for this months since it didn’t AutoPay out of my account yet).  I have a brain injury and am alone all day.  My cell phone is my lifeline if I need help.  I need my phone service reinstated ASAP! Please help. 

@TracyLoV: There is a known issue with AutoPay with some of the accounts after the maintenance that was performed on April 7.

The best thing to do is to contact the Public Mobile Moderator Team right away.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

The message will be received by the @CS_Agent  and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

mimmo

@TracyLoV  Public Mobile Plans are on 30 day terms not 1 month, so renewal date can change from month to month. 

Are you sure autopay is active?  are you able to post a screenshot of your payment history?

popping

@TracyLoV wrote:

Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click here to message Moderators.

Please be patient as it could take several hours for them to respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.