cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Temporarily Suspended

jennlines
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My payment was due yesterday, May 1st and on Sunday April 29th, I changed the credit card number that my autopay is set up with. When making a call today, I was informed that I do not have "and active plan on my account". I've tried logging in to my account but my account has been locked. Can anyone assist as to why my payment has not gone through? 

Thank you in advance 

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@scottydog686 wrote:

hi my payment thow but i sill have no service

You will need to reach out to the moderator team for assistance with your account.  Here's all the details you will need to do so:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

scottydog686
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my payment thow but i sill have no service

Dragonstongue

I wouldn't be "upset" save for the fact that I lost out on a days work because of it
which is not a good thing...

I think IMO something that may or may not "help" is that it bills a day early so that any account transitions happen more seamlessly (still cost the same of course) just makes sure that it happens "on time" instead of what I found out today, sent a text as stated before 9am EST, did not get any replies till shortly after 11:30, so it might have been "down" on my end from 7am till ~11:30 (I do not know FOR SURE except for text I sent out and my boss had tried to send me which did not reach destination)....lord forbid it were to be an emergency need to know and never fine out O.O

I suppose the most bummer part I did the exact same thing for beginning of March 2018 went without a hitch that I had noticed.

@Dragonstongue, yes, I've watched the AutoPay cycle work over night, and I've expained in long drawn out posts my findings.

It used to debit your credit card 9 pm ET on AutoPay date, then complete processing by early hours ET the following mornng (ie 2 or 3 am).

Now it's much delayed, as you note 9 am ET AutoPay day + 1, and completes around noon.

As long as you don't "do anything" like try to make a payment, the service normally continues, and you're without disruption.  Try to make a payment because it says it's expired, and AutoPay hasn't competed fully.. that's when issues seem to happen.

As long as your device works.... you're golden.

I wish they'd return the AutoPay to startinig at 9 PM or earlier on AutoPay date.

Dragonstongue

probably an issue with auto-pay...I had the same exact thing happen today, though I had a previous plan with autopay active and have swapped to a different plan 1 time and it seemed to go without a hitch..today, not so much, lost $100 work day today because of the "glitch" in it activating seemlessly, the glitch seemed to happen ~9am EST and seemed to have resolved ~11:38am....it is a terrible thing, cest la vie....I can understand your frustration, I hope it gets resolved for you ^.^

jennlines

Thank you! I've contacted a moderator and it looks like my issue has been fixed, must have been a delay with Auto Pay, just waiting on confirmation from the moderator now.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lindaogorek sounds like you've encountered a glitch with your account.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team for assistance. Here's all the details you need to know to do so:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

lindaogorek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account has been suspended but payment wnet through my credit card, what's up?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Folks if you are unable to restore your suspended account to active status using the steps provided by Mary, please send her a private message by clicking on the hyperlink.  Identifying the problem in the public forum only will not correct it. 

jennlines

Thank you. I've sent a private message.

I've been able to login to My Account however, it is telling me my plan has expired. Not sure if I make another payment it will "reactivate" the same plan I had, and I don't want to pay twice

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @jennlines,

and thank you for reaching out to us regarding your payment schedule ! We're really sorry to hear that autopay did not kick in as expected  -there could have actually been a delay but we can confirm this for you. Remember, if your due date was yesterday and your services are currently suspended, you can always try topping up manually, and here's how to do so through your self-serve account

1. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab
  2. Click on the ‘Make a payment’ tab
  3. Click on ‘One time payment’
  4. Select ‘Credit Card/VISA Debit Card’ as the payment method
  5. Choose whether you want to pay the amount due, or another desired amount.
  6. Click Submit to finalize your payment \

Once this is done, the plan should automatically renew. Simply power cycle your phone, test and enjoy ! Feel free to send us a private message if needed, we'd be more than happy to help 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

pasvac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent

Cat Tongue i'm not a moderator Smiley Tongue

carolina

I got the same message too. But I didn't change my credit card info.

Need Help? Let's chat.