140 credit 

Service suspended this morning????????

42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michwhea wrote:

3 days ago

It is paid and up to date with 140 credit

Post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

That way we don't have to ask a million questions that don't get answered or results of suggestions.

@Michwhea  you will need to contact the moderators to look into your account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Everything is paid for

No service 

Michwhea

3 days ago

It is paid and up to date with 140 credit

Michwhea

Being robbed

Money paid.. no service

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Michwhea wrote:

Zero balance 

Account paid

140 credit 

@Michwhea, is your account showing $140 in Available Funds?  Sounds like there was an issue with your renewal if your payment was made showing a $0 balance but service has been suspended.  Some suggest adding $1 to your account and sometimes that will work.  You can try that in the meantime I would submit a trouble ticket to the moderators.  You can do that by clicking on the "?" in the bottom right corner of the screen and following the prompts with SIMon.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Michwhea wrote:

No service .. cant call or text 

@Michwhea Do you have reactivation button in account? Click it. If not, the fatest way to solve your issue is to send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Michwhea

No service .. cant call or text 

@Michwhea  Do you still have service? If so this is normal. If not pay for your service. Reactivate and reboot your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Michwhea If it's your cycle renewal and your service is working properly then ignore the suspension.

@Michwhea wrote:

Zero balance 

Account paid

140 credit 

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Michwhea 

When was your renewal date?  Usually the system shows suspended around that time even if you have credit

Need Help? Let's chat.