Zero balance 

Account paid

140 credit 

Service suspended this morning????????

42 REPLIES 42

@Michwhea wrote:

They just fixed it 🙂

Good. 

I have given some thought to the issue of service disruptions and have concluded a residential phone service, cellular or landline, alone is not a good solution if you cannot tolerate several days without service. A business voip service seems to offer the best balance of dependability and price BUT I am not an expert just an interested bystander on business service.

Some reading for you:

VOIP: https://top5voipproviders.com/ca/   and https://www.gonevoip.ca/

STILL WANT PM for the price: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Michwhea  One hour and sixteen minutes after you first posted on the community to getting your service working again.....probably at least that amount of time on hold with telus to fix a similar issue. But you've learned how the community works, how to contact a moderator, how to report your phone lost/stolen or use that feature as a troubleshooting technique (also works if all your incoming calls go to voicemail), how adding $1 can also kick start the renewal process and you met a bunch of new people who cared enough to try and help you out today for free. Welcome to the public mobile community....were always happy to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michwhea wrote:

They just fixed it 

You likely could have gotten it going yourself with the help of all the folks here rather than waiting for them. Maybe next time don't set your hair on fire. And come here the day something happens. Not 3 days later.

Also, this may not be the right provider for you if you risk losing business. This is really more of consumer level service. If you fancy yourself a big shot business-person then maybe go to a big shot provider and not cheap out here.

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They just fixed it 

Michwhea

They just fixed it 🙂

@Michwhea  Keep an eye on your private message box  the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.  You are currently at one hour since you first posted the same amount of time it took for me to get a response this morning so you should hear from them soon.

In the meantime if you log into your account and click on the lost/ stolen tab and report your phone lost. Log out. Read a few messages. Log back in. Report phone found. Log out. Reboot your phone. This may restore your service. If not the moderators will probably have sent you a message by then and they can reactivate your service for you.

@Michwhea wrote:

Did everything

Contacted moderators

Reset phone 

And on and on

Thanks for updating...hopefully moderators will get your service back quickly.  Good luck!

@Michwhea , since nothing that was suggested here worked for you. The only fix will come from the moderators. So, please be patient and wait for their response. 

@Michwhea wrote:

Did everything

Contacted moderators

Reset phone 

And on and on

@Michwhea  So, have you received a reply from a Moderator, or are you still waiting?

Michwhea

Did everything

Contacted moderators

Reset phone 

And on and on

@Michwhea wrote:

Out $5000 today because of this 

What is going on !! Why dont I have service !!

Exactly how are you out $5000?  Are those zeros correct.  Have you tried rebooting the phone?  Apologies if this has been already been suggested and done.

@Michwhea  the moderators are what passes as customer service for PM. The only way to get in contact with them is over the internet. Either through Simon the autobot, or by private message here.  Their responses will come by private message to you. You have to look for a message in the envelope top right of your screen. Use this link to contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Michwhea wrote:

I saw the plan was a good deal. My mistake 

@Michwhea  While I agree it sucks to not have service, you've been given LOTS of sound advice here, so far, and it SEEMS as though you probably haven't tried any of it..... I suggest you read some of the previous posts and try to help yourself.

Michwhea

Neither

I'm just really frustrated 

I have no service.. impacts work and everything 

I thought this was a good deal

Pay and let live 

Its not

Michwhea

I saw the plan was a good deal. My mistake 

Either we are being "played" or @Michwhea thinks someone here can log into his account and take a look. Not here, sorry. Free help here from customers just like you.

AE_Collector

Michwhea

Yes... no person response.. 

Michwhea

Out $5000 today because of this 

What is going on !! Why dont I have service !!

@Michwhea  Have you contacted a moderator or tried any of the suggestions to get your service working again?

Wow...your losses are really starting to escalate! I have to agree, with losses like that I would want someone to speak with instead of acting on recommendations to fix it yourself!

AE_Collector

@Michwhea wrote:

Out $5000 cause for no reason I have no service 

@Michwhea  If phone service is that mission critical for your business you might want to go with a tier 1 provider like Telus.

Michwhea

Out $5000 cause for no reason I have no service 

@mimmo  If @Dunkmans suggestion of reporting the phone lost/stolen for 5 minutes (logout/log in) report found. Log out and reboot. Has a high likelyhood of forcing the renewal process to work again then I suggest @Michwhea  you try this method while you wait for a moderator.

You can ignore the Dec 2019 edit at the end of the post.

Although I updated my original post this morning before I had heard back from the moderators I can now officially confirm that recent updates by public mobile on its system concentrating on rewards application during renewal has been fixed. A temporary suspension of the account using the lost/stolen feature for less than 30 thirty days and unsuspended before renewal will no longer cause your rewards to not be added to your balance at renewal. Hooray! Sometimes it pays (in rewards) to have a bf that constantly loses his phone!

@Michwhea then contact the moderators as mentioned above and ask them to reset your account. Use this private message link to contact them directly  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Michwhea wrote:

The money was taken.. I have a $50 plan..  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michwhea wrote:

Please help us help you. Post the screen snip, try the extra dollar, try the reactivate button if present. This is a hands-on self serve kinda place.

Michwhea

Michwhea

Everything paid and up to date

$140 credit

Zero balance

No service 

Sorry to hear that this happened to you @Michwhea . Please don't forget to make sure that your reward credits are either applied or credited to your account. When you contact the moderators.  

@Michwhea  If you still have $140 in your balance then the payment system did not take your funds causing a renewal failure. Contact the moderators as @ShawnC13 has suggested as they need to fix this within your account. I only waited about an hour today to be contacted by a moderator on a non urgent issue.

@Michwhea wrote:

Being robbed

Money paid.. no service

Not being "robbed". It is a known glitch that happens from time to time. Suggestions have been made to get your service working again.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.