cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Suspended with funds available?

hs05xi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed by plan on Friday and also cancelled Autopay.  On Monday, I put $10 (+ tax) into my account so there would be 'funds available' when my plan changed on September 4th.  Today I looked at my account and it says it has been suspended do to insufficient funds.  It shows the payment made on the 3rd (and there was no previous balance), but somehow that does not appear to have been applied to my plan.  So I made yet ANOTHER payment and it shows "Funds Available" but my account remains 'suspended'.  I have attempted to 'top up'

to try and reactivate it, however it keeps prompting me to enter my credit card number.  I am not doing this again since now I have paid twice!  Any clue how or when to reactivate an account?

11 REPLIES 11

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mhanh thisissue has popped up a couple times. Recently. Did you by chance have a plan change?

Anyways only mods can help.  Expect a48 hour reply time so you might want to figure out options for no service for a couple days.  Many people here use fongo.com as a free voip provider 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mhanh wrote:

I also have the same problem. My account has been suspend, my available funds are enough to pay this month plan. Also, I has try to make a payment with the "Amount Due" but it keeps saying "Your account has already enough balance". Why did my account is still being suspend??? Hope the Moderator Team could help me.

@Tagging over there in the Tags area has no effect. It's just for keywords. Sending them a private message as suggested above gets you somewhere. A less useful option is to "tag" them in the body of your post with the @ username.

@mhanh wrote:

I also have the same problem. My account has been suspend, my available funds are enough to pay this month plan. Also, I has try to make a payment with the "Amount Due" but it keeps saying "Your account has already enough balance". Why did my account is still being suspend??? Hope the Moderator Team could help me.

They can help you out, if you sent them a private message Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details. 

mhanh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It seems like going from a more expensive to a cheaper plan, the glitch rears its ugly head.  The problem seems to be that part of the renewal process attempts to draw funds equivalent to the cheaper plan for renewal.  However parts of the renewal process still thinks the original plan is being renewed.  Consequently, there is apparently insufficient funds available to complete the renewal.  It is a bit of a mess that no doubt will take time to sort out. 

Axelbrat

Have exact same issue and also top it up yesterday but nothing happened. Sent message to moderators hope they will respond soon. 

@KMG, I don't know if it's every time but when I switched back in 2016 from a 1GB to a 2GB plan, and the cycle length went from 30-day to 90-day, it took a $42 payment for my old plan and did not charge the $120 for the new plan.

When I changed from a $120 to a new $120 (the fall promo) - there was no issue.

Vaniggywiggy

I switched to a bigger plan and it "glitched" sounds  the same as my issue, how did u fix this? I switched to better plan with future date and no xant even make a call

@CS_Agent

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does this billing glitch happen EVERY time that someone changes to a cheaper plan using future date?  Or only sometimes?  I feel like I have switched to a cheaper plan in the past with no issues.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hs05xi

It is a known glitch in the billing system.  When you downgrade a plan, it does not work properly with billing.  You will need to wait for moderator, which involves 1-2 day delay.  Another thing that Public mobile has to fix......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hs05xi, I suggest you do not process any further payments in your account.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team and ask them to reset your account and ensure everythig is the way it should be.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.