cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Suspend- Autopay not working???

Joseph777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have no way to call someone for help with my issue. I super hoping to find help here!!

So my plan didn't renew on my autopay... when I try to manually pay it says my account has insuficent funds. I called my bank to check and they said no attempt to take money happened from public mobile and that I had enough money in there. Any ideas?

I did put my SIM into a new unlocked phone today... but it seems to have accepted my SIM.

Or if someone can tell me how to get a hold of someone who can help form Public Mobile that would be great!

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph777 ,

If you still have services, is your account due to renew today/tomorrow?

If so, your SELF SERVE may just be showing a message that is a normal part of your accounts renewal process. Showing suspended/expired (and freaking people out) even though there is nothing to worry about.

But if you do not have services then follow others suggestions.

Good luck!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

amount due-01~3.jpeg

@Joseph777 if your problem still hasn't been fixed, you need to make a manual payment using the option "other, enter the desired amount" don't choose "amount due" as this will give you the error "your account has "sufficient funds"

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph777 , this is one of the main reasons why I always make sure I have a positive amount of credit in my account and let autopay take it from the account versus the credit card. Yes, my credit card is also selected as an autopay, and like you, for some reasons, it didn't do the process correctly. Live and learn from my mistake, put enough money in your Public Mobile account or at least make a deposit to the account a week prior to the due date. 

Maybe, call me **bleep**, but stuff happens. You may forget to add money, the due date comes, and BAM, you account gets suspended due to insufficient funds. 

So, once the moderators fixes your account, do what I do. Add money to the account a week prior to the payment date. To be honest with you, I add money for 6 months to a year so, I don't have to worry about. From there, it's smooth sailing. How long have I been doing this? I have been with Public Mobile for 3 years and counting, and am okay with what I have to do for the extra peace of mind! 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Joseph777  Shouldn't but does sometimes fail. While waiting fot the repair check out the TextNow and Fongo apps for free calling while on wifi. I use fongo for backup.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph777 Your Autopay failed. It happens sometimes. You can contact moderators in 2 ways:

• Click here to get started and create a ticket.
  • Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

For future, try to manually add funds to your account before renewal date to prevent such issue.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph777 

Autopay failure. Contact a PM moderator:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.