cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Cut Off, Not Renewed after Payment

textmedevo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,
Have had a great 7 months with public mobile. I recently switched credit card providers and completely forgot to update my public mobile account. I didn't recieve any notification saying my payment was declined so never noticed. Today I noticed I had no service and when I made a call it said "Talk is not included on your plan". I immediately went on the website and made a payment. My account says I am still on my $40 dollar account although my service has not been restored. How should I proceed?

9 REPLIES 9

akeastcoastorg

It says the exact same thing on my phone having same problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

@textmedevo wrote:

Unfortunately, that didn't work

As mentioned above, there have been some substantial system problems recently.

But, as another try that has been known to work on occassion...manually add another $1 to your account and upon success, restart the phone.

textmedevo

Unfortunately, that didn't work

textmedevo

Yah, I just mean as in it shows the plan as if nothing is wrong. When I make a call I get "voice is not included in your plan". Ill try that and let you know. 

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@textmedevo wrote:

It says my account status  as active and the details are that of my old plan. There are funds available.

What do you mean "old plan"? Did you change your plan sometime?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

textmedevo

It says my account status  as active and the details are that of my old plan. There are funds available.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@textmedevo wrote:

Hi,
Have had a great 7 months with public mobile. I recently switched credit card providers and completely forgot to update my public mobile account. I didn't recieve any notification saying my payment was declined so never noticed. Today I noticed I had no service and when I made a call it said "Talk is not included on your plan". I immediately went on the website and made a payment. My account says I am still on my $40 dollar account although my service has not been restored. How should I proceed?

So there's money in your Available Funds? Does the service show as active? Did you click on Reactivate?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@textmedevo There has been an ongoing bug with some account renewals. You will have to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.