cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent mod team a message and never responded?

popfred123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long until they respond?

5 REPLIES 5

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is a time frame that the moderation team is active on the weekdays and weekends

I suggest to check the moderation team page to see what hours they work on

And the moderation team can be busy too so you need to be patient and wait for a response from them

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popfred123 wrote:

@popfred123 they've been super busy with this issue since yesterday morning: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/RESOLVED-System-issue-expired-select-cu...

Would you be able to tell us a bit about your question/issue?  If it's related to the above issue then please see the announcement, but if it's something else maybe the community can help triage the issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@popfred123 wrote:

How long ago did you send your message?  Reply times are always varying, and is dependent on the number of current requests in front of you and how many moderators are currently working.  Can be from minutes to 48 hours +.  I haven't seen wait times of long durations lately.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@popfred123 wrote:

There is a queue ..and usually it takes few hours to 2 days..be patient your turn will come.Smiley Wink

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@popfred123 wrote:

It can take up to 48 hours so be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.