cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second sim card?

mhoye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a new sim card recently, and during that process I got a message that (I think?) amounted to "hey we're sending you a second sim card, do what you like with it, give it to a friend, whatever you want!". Which I thought was a nice offer, but only one arrived.

It's no big deal, I've got the one I needed, but... did I miss something?

4 REPLIES 4

NickleNDimeCdn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey @mhoye  - FYI... I also purchased 2 SIMS recently when they were offering a free SIM for each SIM purchased.  I paid for two and they sent two free ones.  

So yes, I would contact CS.  Nice to have those extras on hand.  Especially if you want to refer a friend.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@mhoye   yes, it was a buy 1 get buy 1 free offer, I think it was around Black Friday or a bit before that.

Just open ticket with PM, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: did not receive my sim card
  2. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you didn't receive your second sim then submit a ticket to a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.