cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second month free promotion not applied

arivenkat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Public mobile team

I have submitted my email for second month free and 50% off of SIM purchase and received the confirmation for the same. meanwhile I have ordered my sim online with Public mobile and get it activated on the mentioned timeline. so far I have not received second month promotion. Can you please check and do needful.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

@arivenkat  I just got my promo credit this morning too, 3 weeks after my activation as I expected. Hang in there😜

@arivenkat wrote:

I have activated online from public mobile

@arivenkat 

When did you activate?  One customer just reported that it was 3 weeks after their activation of SIM card when they received the 2nd month credit. According to terms and conditions, it can take up to 30 days.  

arivenkat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have activated online from public mobile

nathfreder1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you activate through CCS with their free month promo? 

@arivenkat 

It will automatically be applied within 30 days. However previous promotions usually applied it 5 business days after the promotion activation ends. So a guesstimate would put that at next Friday.  Check the the announcement thread for the promotion for someone to update it with them being given the credit. So far no one has reported it being applied.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@arivenkat 

When did you actually activate your plan?  It will take up to 30 days for the 2nd month credit to show up.  

If it has been more than 30 days, then you should contact moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.