cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says account suspended

Treania
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

States account suspended. Plan expired on October 17 2019. Amount owing $40. Payment has been made and came out of my bank account. No service

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You might want to try to click reactivate and make a $1 payment. This has also helped bring many accounts out of suspension.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have no service try rebooting phone. After this if still no service try the lost stolen trick in selfserve click plans and addons then lost stolen tab then toggle lost stolen mode for a minute.

If that fails then contact moderators. 

The best way to contact moderators is to use the ChatBot SIMon (the green ? on bottom of screen). Typing "submit ticket" then clicking on "contact us", is the quickest way I have found to get to the submit ticket for moderator assistance form.

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think this happened to me near my plan renewal date, but my service kept working and eventually the website no longer said suspended. I think it's just a website glitch. How long has your service not been working? I would just contact a mod for help. But maybe take a look at your payment history, and see if something there sticks out.

Need Help? Let's chat.