cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: (SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

@Lieux wrote:

@Tamhoop What’s going on?????????

@Lieux wrote:

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: (SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

@Tamhoop wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Tamhoop

Ok. So you've got Reply and Quote down. Now you just need to type your text in the right box and you'll be golden. 🙂

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

Highlighted

Ir worked!

Thank you so much!

Highlighted

I have No Service, logged into the selfservce, it shows My account has been suspended, Plan Expired in Account Status.

But I have enough available funds in the account, and the AutoPay is active on this account.

Contacted the Mod Team, hopefully will get it resolved soon 

Highlighted

Go to mobile data in settings.

Look for the option of  chooseing network that uses LTE and allows you to choose manually which network to choose.

select Public Mobile . 

Wait a few minutes 3-4 icons will start popping up.

Internet and plan will follow. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Update:  December 2019
After use of these tricks the last year, it as been discovered that the lost/stolen trick does mess up with the account rewards timing. Which often requires contact with moderator afterwards. If wait time for moderator help is short, you may want to contact moderator to get help prior to using the lost stolen trick. 

I mean no offense by this but though I agree that these tricks can work, it can mess up more than that. It is rather incomplete if you do not mention that suspending an account CAN AFFECT any BONUS OFFERS on a customer account, on top of losing the AutoPay Reward for the next period (as I mentioned before in this thread).

To know more about that, read this important thread:

When and How to Suspend or Place an account on Hold (Extended absence, etc)

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Update: May 2020
Moderators have confirmed that the lost/stolen trick does not affect your rewards at the present time.  The glitch has been fixed.  

Thanks for the update but I have to re-iterate my comment below here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Suspending an account (which is what the Lost/Stolen feature does) CAN cause you to LOSE your BONUS, depending on the terms of that bonus (many require never letting your account be suspended) AND your AutoPay reward for the next cycle (this is usually a one-time loss).

Another (safer?) approach would be to simply add a $1 payment to your account. This sometimes also gets the system unstuck.