cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: (SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

Hi, 

I am having the same issue. I reactivated my plan by adding money to my account. However, my plan is still suspended and I have a 0.00 plan. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: (SOLUTION) My plan has enough funds, but will not renew or re-activate. Plan suspended.

@sakila21

Did you try the lost/stolen phone option?  In your self service account, you can report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Wait a few minutes.  Log in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone.  Sometimes, that will reset your sim card/plan.  

If that does not work, you might need to contact moderator.  

send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your phone number, account number and PIN)

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Using the Lost/Stolen then Reactivate, how long does it take to re-activate? When I have tried, it does not do it right away and it is not clear as to when it will.

Also, I have tried adding funds...That works and reactivates immediately BUT I have not received the AutoPay credit. I have done this multiple times (different accounts) with same results.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its saying I owe $58 more as if I've used up a month of time already. Like... It took my money. I tried the trick... Unfortunately didn't work. Do u think evens a few dollars more would help? Ugh... 

Thank you for that information.

My customer is wondering how he is supposed to get reimbursed his money since he has since been ported out.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tarah-gve wrote:

Thank you for that information.

My customer is wondering how he is supposed to get reimbursed his money since he has since been ported out.

Hi. If you (or your customer) has ported out of Public Mobile before their renewal date, there is no refund for unused time/data. No pro-rated refunds.

If you had 'Available Funds' in your account, you techically would loose those funds as well. But I have heard of some goodwill from PM if you contact the Moderators. But I think the best they have done is tranfer your Available Funds to another PM account. I have not heard of any refunds for this kind of senerio. 

If you wan to involve the moderators, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

@z10user4 wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

So if this little jump-start kick of adding a little payment to your account actualy works, then I would suggest that Oracles be giving a bunch of $1 or $2 voucher codes that they can hand out via private message to offer as a possible solution to people. 

The goodwill would far outweigh the cost and the Mods would not have to get involved. It would be easy to administer or check for abuse as I am sure you could track the codes. 

I like the other trick of toggling the lost/stolen feature as it doesn't involve money. But if that doesn't work then sure a nice $1 voucher to try the other trick. And then that doesn't work...

@mimmo wrote:

Great to know.  Another little trick in the toolbox

@z10user4 wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

So if this little jump-start kick of adding a little payment to your account actualy works, then I would suggest that Oracles be giving a bunch of $1 or $2 voucher codes that they can hand out via private message to offer as a possible solution to people. 

The goodwill would far outweigh the cost and the Mods would not have to get involved. It would be easy to administer or check for abuse as I am sure you could track the codes. 

I like the other trick of toggling the lost/stolen feature as it doesn't involve money. But if that doesn't work then sure a nice $1 voucher to try the other trick. And then that doesn't work...

@z10user4 wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

Mayor / Maire

@Tamhoop What’s going on?????????