cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM activation

rwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , I will activate my new SIM on the 27 th Feb and start a monthly plan . Will I be covered from 27th  Feb to 27 thMarch as one billing cycle . Or the billing cycle starts on 1 st of every month . In that case I will have to give full month plan rate for just three days I.e 27,28,29 Feb . Please advise.

thanks 

RWal

9 REPLIES 9

Tati

Thanks) I'm not he I am she)))

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Tati  please edit your post. 3 dots top right to edit.

You're not allowed to solicit referral codes on these forums.

Oracles can you edit if he/she don't? @ShawnC13 @computergeek541 @Luddite 

Tati

Since it is a 30 days plan and we have 29 days in February if you activate your SIM card on February 27th next payment will be on March 27th. If you wish to save cell number from the previous operator call them (or arrange a call back online) and find out your account number it will speed up the process for you. A referral code will help you to have 10$ off on your next month bill. Also, the Autopay option gives you 2$ off every 30 days. Do not forget to note your own referral code to share it with your friend and save 1$ per friend every billing period as long as they stand with Public Mobile. Welcome to this amazing community! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rwal wrote:

Sound great . Thanks 

RW

A previous post about a start date is incorrect. Your activation day will be your start date and then every 30 days thereafter. No odd pro-rating here. Just pre-pay for 30 days.

@gblackma wrote:

@rwal Your cycle will be 30 days from February 27th to March 26th. You will be charged full price upon activation.  If you use a referral code, your $10 Will appear in your account within 72 hours of activation. And if you use autopay, you will receive a $2 And an additional $2  for a total of $4 which will be applied to reduce your first cycle bill on March 26th. ($14 if a refferal code is used) For your continuing cycles, you will receive $2 monthly as long as your account is in good standing,

If you require a referral code,  contact anyone here by private message and ask them for theirs. Welcome to the community. 

@rwal wrote:

Hi , I will activate my new SIM on the 27 th Feb and start a monthly plan . Will I be covered from 27th  Feb to 27 thMarch as one billing cycle . Or the billing cycle starts on 1 st of every month . In that case I will have to give full month plan rate for just three days I.e 27,28,29 Feb . Please advise.

thanks 

RWal

@gblackma 

This month has 29 days we should celebrate the one time due date increases:)

@rwal if you do activate on 27th your first renewal date is March 28, the second will be April 27, and so forth 30 days apart.

Welcome to public mobile

rwal

Sound great . Thanks 

RW

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think if you setup auto pay its starts at the 1st of the month. Coincidentally when I signed up it was the 1st of the month.  I cant see them charging you for a whole month..

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rwal Your cycle will be 30 days from February 27th to March 26th 27th. You will be charged full price upon activation.  If you use a referral code, your $10 Will appear in your account within 72 hours of activation. And if you use autopay, you will receive a $2 And an additional $2  for a total of $4 which will be applied to reduce your first cycle bill on March 26th. ($14 if a refferal code is used) For your continuing cycles, you will receive $2 monthly as long as your account is in good standing,

If you require a referral code,  contact anyone here by private message and ask them for theirs. Welcome to the community. 

@rwal wrote:

thanks 

RWal

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It is not monthly. Public Mobile plans are 30 days.

So due date will always change certain months that have 31 days vs 30, etc.

Don't forget a referral code for a$10 signup bonus

Need Help? Let's chat.