cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Running out of data, purchased 1 G add-on

to renew early ad the nessisary funds to the account. the message the moderators and ask them to renew early

If your data suddenly stopped working, that might mean you’ve used up all your data allowance for this billing cycle. To confirm, you can login to your self-serve account and take a look at your data usage. If nothing shows up, that means you’ve used up all your data!

You can either purchase a data add-on, or contact a moderator to have your plan renewed earlier than scheduled.

Mayor / Maire

@damenace in the future can you please try to post only once per issue?  I wasted time responding over here when you'd already gotten the answer and resolution on this thread.  No biggie I guess.  Glad you got it sorted out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To the OP:

Sometimes I have the issue also with the data not reconnecting on its own after payment. The easier step than rebooting your phone is to just switch your data off and then back on, or go into airplane mode and off it to reconnect to the network. It works for me, and is quicker than rebooting. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry for multiple posts/replies to my problem.  Once again, thanks all!

I'm no neebie when come to forums. This forum is very different from the traditional support forums.  I did have a hard time to find a way to PM mods and to post appropriately.

Mayor / Maire

@damenace glad you figured things out. there is some good info in the forums some of teh great posts are tagged "pm-guide" (remove the - when searching)

Yeah next time, have your videos/music/ HERE offline maps stuff downloaded on WiFi so you save data 🙂

Highlighted

nvm 

Thanks,

Dennis