cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

buybye88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

OK so I bit and opened a Public Mobile account via Walmart. I like the feel and look of the PM website. Account activation was pretty smooth - BUT - the hook was this teaser on the website - a this weekend only deal that is hard to pass up.

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store at a participating retailer on a $25/mo plan or higher from now until October 27 2019, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!

So I dashed down and registered an account today (Oct. 26th) but the 'reward' is not showing up anywhere on my account information. Is this normal??

Cheers,

David Neice

5 REPLIES 5

buybye88

Hi Again,

Newbie here, but not to posting, just to this engine. I am replying to all those who replied to my query above. Your comments were noted and trusted and sure enough, right on time, the promised $40 credit arrived in my account. Kudos to this community and to Public Mobile!!  I got a new Samsung phone yesterday and I will be transfering my SIM card today. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with Public Mobile and will certainly inform friends.

Cheers,

David Neice

buybye88

Hi Bravo,

Thanks for the solution. In my defence, I think when you sign up for any new service, there is a lot of information to absorb. But I do like the web-site - clean, clear and informative. Keep it up there if you are an employee. And, if not then tha nks for the tips.

Cheers,

David Neice

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@buybye88 

As a new custom, you should read the promo details and follows the instruction. 

"Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 7 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal."

You will get a credit of your plan amount within 7 business days.

You are lucky that the thing which you don't know does not affact your promo bonus.  I had seen many new subscribers did not get the promo bonus because they did not follow the instruction.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your reWard will be there within 7 days. If not, you should look into it then through the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.