cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applying

ctzw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have set up autopay with the $25 plan. I am able to receive the text message saying that there is the $2 AutoPay reward applied to my account, and I can also confirm from the self-serve page. However, the amount owing still shows $25, and it seems like that the discount is not being applied. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@ctzw 

To see your estimated amount owing that reflects your rewards go to your rewards page. It will show your estimated amount owing minus rewards and your account balance.

@ctzw wrote:

However, the amount owing still shows $25, and it seems like that the discount is not being applied. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

When it comes to this part, the amount owing amount will always say an amount owing of $25 on the first page of your self serve account unless there is already a positive balance in the account.   The amount owing is only the difference between your full plan price and the current account balance.  It does not take into rewards that you will be credited with in the future for for your renewals.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@ctzw 

Aslo, where it shows the amount owing on your Self Serve, i dont blieve that amount accuartely calculates in the various rewards that will apply. If you are on the $25 plan it simply shows you have $25 owing to get you through the next renewal and as mentioned that will be $25 minus rewards plus tax.

AE_Collector

ctzw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I guess I forgot about the tax part 😃. Because on the bank statement, it shows $25.76 but on the self-serve Payment page it shows $23. That explains it. Thanks.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ctzw 

Please note that the amount showing on your credit card or debit VISA card transaction is your PM payment + sale tax.

What is the amount you paid on the payment history on your self-serve account?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ctzw wrote:

Hi, I have set up autopay with the $25 plan. I am able to receive the text message saying that there is the $2 AutoPay reward applied to my account, and I can also confirm from the self-serve page. However, the amount owing still shows $25, and it seems like that the discount is not being applied. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

@ctzw was payment taken from your credit card yet? What was the amount charged?

Check your payment history details, it should detail the $2 reward there.

Search history here:

esjliv_0-1618866267159.png

Need Help? Let's chat.