cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied with auto-pay

potatodespot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My rewards for this month weren't applied to my payment and I was overcharged. I've tried to open a ticket but the option to continue is greyed out even though I have all fields filled. Thank you.

Screenshot_20191023-133251_Chrome.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Here's the update: new issue affected renewals on October 23 and 24 2019.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-Select-customers-missin...

There is no need to contact Public Mobile.

PM is already aware. The rewards you earned are forthcoming.

@JohnnythemanThe phone number you listed doesn't go anywhere. Public Mobile doesn't have call centres anymore.

Johnnytheman

call customer service 1-855-478-2542,they are there to help you. Good luck

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@potatodespot  Fill in the previous months fields.

@potatodespot I think (because the system is too new to know) that you must separate missing referral rewards from the others because only the person who was giving you the referral may ask for the correction.

So, try leaving the referral credit error blank and submit the rest. Then have your friend apply for the missing referral on your behalf.

OR, follow William's suggestion to work your way to a blank form and submit the request there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@potatodespotYou chat with it and type in submit ticket or open ticket so that a support ticket for the moderators will be generated for you.

potatodespot

I don't know why everyone here suggests the chat bot. It is close to useless and just instructs me to fill out the form. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Try using this link.  Forget about filling the form and just type your concern.  The form is just a way to making sure all the details are included in the ticket.

@potatodespot 

Website is finicky.  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito seems to work well.  

Otherwise, you could contact moderator directly.  It will take extra time to verify account holder information.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

potatodespot

Tried it with and without special characters and still won't let me proceed.Screenshot_20191023-134647_Chrome.jpg

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Try removing the $ I know pm doesn't like special characters in other places?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of contacting a moderator. Type in "Contact a moderator" and follow along.

Need Help? Let's chat.