cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards does not applied

sandy1761
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am using the $40 plan, and I have $3 friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $2 Loyalty, so I usually pay $37.29 after-tax, but I don't know why they charge me $39.55 at the lastest payment. Is there anything wrong with my rewards? 

Thank you

Sandy

6 REPLIES 6

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Systems having a nice bug fest again it seems.

@stephanieyen23 wrote:

May be those referrals or bonuses has expiry date.  Check your balance properly and message them directly.  My problem hasnt even resolve about $25 plan change.  I just left it and paid $39.55. sad 2019.

steph

Rewards don't have expiry dates. They stay on the account indefinitely as long as the conditions of them have been met.

@sandy1761 wrote:

I am using the $40 plan, and I have $3 friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $2 Loyalty, so I usually pay $37.29 after-tax, but I don't know why they charge me $39.55 at the lastest payment. Is there anything wrong with my rewards? 

Earlier, I saw another thread in which the customer's loyalty rewards were successfuly added to the Public Mobile account balance, but the system somehow forgot to take that into account it came to how much the autopay system charged. I wonder if that also happened here.

stephanieyen23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

May be those referrals or bonuses has expiry date.  Check your balance properly and message them directly.  My problem hasnt even resolve about $25 plan change.  I just left it and paid $39.55. sad 2019.

steph

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

So looks like your in Ontario based on tax calculation of 13%

Your missing $2...plus tax $2.26.

Maybe you lost two of the people you referred??? 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Also check your referrals. maybe you lost one or two?

Need Help? Let's chat.