cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards are not being credited -- why?

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My $15 plan renewal comes up tomorrow and as usual my rewards are not being credited. My account shows ammount due $15 and I think it should show 15-(1+2+1)= ammount due $11.

Cut and pasting below from my account page.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

31 REPLIES 31

Milk

@gblackma wrote:

@Milk , How did you contact the moderators? This is a private message link to contact them https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Milk wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@Milk , What was the charge on your credit card?

As usual $16.95

I give up! We have 3 additional PM accounts that update with discounts as they should. Something must be wrong with my account but even at $15/month it's still agreat deal. I ususally just text and even that is mostly iMessage since just about everywhere, at school, mall, stores there is always free wifi.. I use very little data to just check emails and a little google. I just don't understand as to why the moderator team is not responding at all with even an attempt to get to the bottom of this. Actually most of us that have iPhones realy don't even need a plan exept if is in the car or at a park etc.

@Milk , How did you contact the moderators? This is a private message link to contact them https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Milk wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

As usual $16.95

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Milk , I see where you coming from. You will receive a text message from Public Mobile 3 days before the renewal date (in the morning at 9am PST). And then if when the payment happens later at midnight on the due date, your account will be be paid. This is the screenshot of my plan that expired yesterday. 
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 5.18.45 PM.png

Milk

@gblackma wrote:

As usual $16.95

@Milk wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@Milk 

You definitely need moderator help with rewards and account issues.  

Supposedly, the ticketing system gets priority over the private messaging systme to contact moderator.  You can either submit a ticket or write another private message.  You should hear back within up to 48 hours.  If not, something went wrong and you will need to contact again.  

Waiting since Monday - I think that the moderator team must also be scratching their heads as to why my discounts are not applied. 

@Milk 

You should have some response by now.  Have you resubmitting a ticket or send another private message to moderator team?

Milk

@Dunkman wrote:

@Milk 

Supposedly, the ticketing system gets priority over the private messaging systme to contact moderator.  You can either submit a ticket or write another private message.  You should hear back within up to 48 hours.  If not, something went wrong and you will need to contact again.  

Waiting since Monday - I think that the moderator team must also be scratching their heads as to why my discounts are not applied.  Cut and pasting what I emailed them--for this post  I x ed out my private info

Sent: ‎02-10-2020 08:00 PM

For verification purposes -- My account email - XXXXXXXXX  phone # XXXXXXX -- community name - Milk --

Rewards are not being credited -- why?

My $15 plan renewal comes up tomorrow on Feb. 9 - and as usual my rewards are not being credited. My account shows amount due $15 and I think it should show 15-(1+2+1)= amount due $11.

Cut and pasting below from my account page on Feb 9

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

Now it’s Feb 10 and my account renewed but again no rewards credited.     

Cut and pasting my rewards ----- and Payment due.as shown Feb 10

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
  • -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Mar 11, 2020
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
  • Amount Owing: $15.00

Milk

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Milk wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@Milk wrote:

Contacted moderator team on Monday and now after almost five  days still no response.  

@Milk 

You should have heard a response by now.  Did you submit a ticket or directly private message the moderator team.  Might need to submit another ticket for moderator help.  

I directly contacted the moderator team explaining the situation.

By the way i'm not even getting the $2 discount for auto pay. 

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

This looks like a copy/paste from your overview and / or rewards page. Only a screenshot (!) of the payment history tells the real story. Black out all personal information of course.

Again -  i'm not even getting the $2 discount for auto pay and to add insult to injury the moderators are not responding - I know $15 + taxes is a good deal but if I'm entitled to discounts for auto pay etc I think that I should get them.

Milk

@gblackma wrote:

The moderators may not reply to you since there is nothing to fix @Milk . Your service is working properly.

You signed up for the $15 plan.$15 Will show in your self service / my account  because that is what You owe monthly .

However PM has rewards that can be used to lower your bill. The loyalty reward $1, autopay reward $2 and the refer a friend reward $1. Are actually discounts which will always show on your account providing the following conditions are met. You were a customer for a year. You have a credit card on file. You referred a friend that has a valid account.

The only true reward is the community reward which you can  earn monthly through participation in the community. If you earn one, it will be applied to your account and used in the next payment cycle. It will then reset to 0 for the next cycle and remain so, unless earned.

I hope this helps.

@Milk wrote:

Contacted moderator team on Monday and now after almost five  days still no response.  

Ofcourse as you say should happen - but in my case IT DOES'NT HAPPEN. not even my auto-pay discount is applied .

The moderators may not reply to you since there is nothing to fix @Milk . Your service is working properly.

You signed up for the $15 plan.$15 Will show in your self service / my account  because that is what You owe monthly .

However PM has rewards that can be used to lower your bill. The loyalty reward $1, autopay reward $2 and the refer a friend reward $1. Are actually discounts which will always show on your account providing the following conditions are met. You were a customer for a year. You have a credit card on file. You referred a friend that has a valid account.

The only true reward is the community reward which you can  earn monthly through participation in the community. If you earn one, it will be applied to your account and used in the next payment cycle. It will then reset to 0 for the next cycle and remain so, unless earned.

I hope this helps.

@Milk wrote:

@Milk wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@Milk wrote:

@Milk 

You should have heard a response by now.  Did you submit a ticket or directly private message the moderator team.  Might need to submit another ticket for moderator help.  

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

This looks like a copy/paste from your overview and / or rewards page. Only a screenshot (!) of the payment history tells the real story. Black out all personal information of course.

@Milk 

Milk

@Dunkman wrote:

@Milk wrote:

@Milk 

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

@Milk wrote:

@Milk 

Milk

Milk

@Milk wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

This makes no sense @Milk , if you paid yesterday Feb 10, your cycle date should be on March 9, not 11. So, what was your credit card charged?  $11 + tax? The rewards shown remain on your account for your next cycle . The only one that dissappears, is the community reward, which you can earn each cycle.

@Milk wrote:

Nope - that didn't happen. Cut and pasting my rewards ----- and Payment due.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
  • -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00

Yes exactly - it makes no sense -- I have just contacted the Moderator team asking that they look into this matter.    By the way I think you made a typo -- today is Feb 10 eastern time - not yesterday

Contacted moderator team on Monday and after almost four days still no response.  

Milk

@gblackma wrote:

This makes no sense @Milk , if you paid yesterday Feb 10, your cycle date should be on March 9, not 11. So, what was your credit card charged?  $11 + tax? The rewards shown remain on your account for your next cycle . The only one that dissappears, is the community reward, which you can earn each cycle.

@Milk wrote:

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

Yes exactly - it makes no sense -- I have just contacted the Moderator team asking that they look into this matter.    By the way I think you made a typo -- today is Feb 10 eastern time - not yesterday

@Milk wrote:

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

Milk

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

So what happened @Milk

@Milk wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk 

That's normal on renewal night. At midnight ET it will convert your rewards into Available Funds.

Nope - that didn't happen.

Milk

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk 

That's normal on renewal night. At midnight ET it will convert your rewards into Available Funds.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milk 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Milk wrote:

@AresPalace wrote:

From my experience, they are applied on the date of payment. Usually just before they charge your credit card. However, there are errors sometimes and they didnt apply the rewards. Usually PM would immediate follow up on this by texting you and next month you should receive the rewards from the error and normal rewards you would receive.

If not, please contact a moderator. 

Well now despite the fact that I have set up auto payments - to add insult to injury -- it now shows this. "Account Status: Plan Expired"

Always at renewal. It goes expired. Then you'll see suspended and then eventually back to normal.

Next you'll see suspended with this notification saying ignore if you have a balance or on auto-pay.

Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

If your service is working. Ignore that. Whenever you apply your payment. It always shows that and then your plan resets for the new cycle. Its the PM way.

@Milk wrote:

@AresPalace wrote:

From my experience, they are applied on the date of payment. Usually just before they charge your credit card. However, there are errors sometimes and they didnt apply the rewards. Usually PM would immediate follow up on this by texting you and next month you should receive the rewards from the error and normal rewards you would receive.

Well now despite the fact that I have set up auto payments - to add insult to injury -- it now shows this. "Account Status: Plan Expired"

Milk

@gblackma wrote:

@Milk the rewards are credited when the payment is applied. Based on the evidence you supplied below, your credit card will be charged $11 + applicable tax. Also, remember to ignore any messages etc during the renewal process as long as their is no interruption to your services. 

@Milk wrote:

My $15 plan renewal comes up tomorrow and as usual my rewards are not being credited. My account shows ammount due $15 and I think it should show 15-(1+2+1)= ammount due $11.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

Nope - what you say should happen but it doesn't --and  despite the fact that I have set up auto payments - to add insult to injury -- it now shows this. "Account Status: Plan Expired"

Milk

@AresPalace wrote:

AresPalace

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Milk  Your rewards will be applied to your bill when it's due, then any remaining balance will come ouf of your auto pay.  Nothing to worry about,  Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milk wrote:

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0

The overview page doesn't reflect rewards. If you drill down into the rewards page then it'll give you the estimated reward discount. Rewards can change though by the time of your renewal so I think that's why it doesn't show on the overview.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your payment history.  They should be applied on your payment date.

Need Help? Let's chat.