cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward missing

Jaimin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve used a referral code when I activate my sim,how come not rewards showing in account yet? My account is active from June 23

10 REPLIES 10

CorinAndrea123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hope everything got sorted out! It just takes some time before rewards pop up on your account as everyone has already mentioned. 

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jaimin 

Did you get this all figured out? You should see the credit by now if you activated on the 23rd. 

Enjoy your day! 

@Jaimin wrote:

I’ve used a referral code when I activate my sim,how come not rewards showing in account yet? My account is active from June 23

Part of the confusion might be because in Public Mobile termiology, this isn't a "reward" but rather a bill credit. Why does this matter?  As it's not classified as a reward, it will never show in the rewards section of the account, so if you're looking there, you're looking in the wrong place. The $10 gets deposited directly into your account blance.

Maryjoe

Hi ,

Rewards can take up to 72hrs to show in your account.Also sometimes it shows up within 24hrs.

If you still cannot see it .Give a message to the moderator from the community page.

Hope this will help you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jaimin 

When you received the $10 credit within 72 hours after activation, it will be in your account as available fund to be used for next renewal.

What is the amount of your available fund on your overview page after login?

If it is less than $10, there may be a typo on the referral code.  Create a moderator support ticket for help.

SAM-A

Hi there!

Rewards take upto 24-72 hours.

I got mine in 24 hours. If you did not see the credit, drop a message at moderator_team

and they will respond back within 24 hours as well.

Thank You!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

If you are the person who signed up recently, the one time referral bonus of $10 will be added as credit to your available funds within 72 hours of sign up. If you enabled auto pay as well, you paid full plan cost at sign up, but the auto pay reward for the first plan cycle shows as $2 credit in available funds, so if there are $12 in your available funds everything is correct.

There will only be referral rewards showing in the rewards section if YOUR referral code has been used for the activation of a new account.

Edit: Sorry for posting, I should have known that I'm just too slow typing. 🙄

Jaimin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will try to contact the moderator team! Thank you for your help

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jaimin wrote:

It takes up to  72 hours for the reward to show up so you are right at the edge of it.  If it hasn't shown tomorrow I would contact the Moderators by using SIMon and to do that click the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Jaimin wrote:

It usually takes up to 72 hours for the credit to show up. Contact a moderator if it has been more than that.

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.