cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward credits not being applied to my billing

MDG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello...on my past two billing statements my reward credits have not been applied. Who may I speak to to have this resolved? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@PAULRANG18 Peruse: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@PAULRANG18 the night of your renewal at 7pm est your plan will say expired. At 1am I believe your rewards will be moved to your available funds. A bit after that it will charge your credit card for the remaining if there's not enough money in available funds. Then the next morning the plan will renew and become active again,  during all this your phone still works! 

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

I have a 2.00 AUTOPAY reward and a 5.00 Community reward that are not showing in my available funds for the next payment. I will contact moderator. I have no doubt they will resolve it.

It's not supposed to show in available funds. It happens during the renewal.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have a 2.00 AUTOPAY reward and a 5.00 Community reward that are not showing in my available funds for the next payment. I will contact moderator. I have no doubt they will resolve it.

MDG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@MDG wrote:

Hello...on my past two billing statements my reward credits have not been applied. Who may I speak to to have this resolved? Thank you.

Click the question mark to open a ticket and talk to moderators.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@MDG just click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you soon!  Good luck 

Need Help? Let's chat.