cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resuming paused account

edu1312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Paused my account because I was out of the country for a month. Now I want to reactivate it, but my old cycle start the 18th and I'm afraid that if I do the payment today the 15th, they will ask me to pay again the 18th, sine it was the day of the start of the cycle.

Wil that happen or a new cycle will start from the day I pay?

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The new cycle will begin the day of reactivation and payment and the next payment will occur 30 days later.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@edu1312 Wait, which plan are you on? If you paused it, how come your renewal date is still upcoming? It should've passed already. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@edu1312 

When you re-activate your plan, your new cyle will begin.  Then your next payment date will be 30 days later.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Why don't you contact a moderator and ask them to restart your service from tomorrow if you need service now. If not, wait until the 18th.

@edu1312 wrote:

I Paused my account because I was out of the country for a month. Now I want to reactivate it, but my old cycle start the 18th and I'm afraid that if I do the payment today the 15th, they will ask me to pay again the 18th, sine it was the day of the start of the cycle.

Wil that happen or a new cycle will start from the day I pay?

Need Help? Let's chat.