cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore my number

TatianaLapa82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

i didnt use use my phone number for 5 months. 

How can I recover it?

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

You may check this info with a moderator. 

As long as the number is on the list with available number, it's yours.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@TatianaLapa82 wrote:

Hi, 

i didnt use use my phone number for 5 months. 

How can I recover it?

If someone else is using the number, you can offer to to buy it but that only works of they're interested.

TatianaLapa82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think any provider lets an account be revived after much more than 3 months. Happy to be corrected.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try calling your old number. If says not in service then as me tioned you need to contact the original provider of the number and ask them if you can get your number. Back by creating an account. Once this is done you can port to public.

If you call the number and it rings you are out of luck. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@TatianaLapa82  you'll have to start with a new Sim card and a different email than the one you used to sign up the first time and pick a new number when activating!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you can't really, after 90 days of suspension your account is terminated and t he number is not yours anymore

Did you port it to public mobile?

If you ported in, the number goes back to original provider, you could contact their customer service if it's not reassigned maybe you can signup and get it again, then you can port too pm again

If it's pm number you could contact the moderators, unless it got assigned they may be able to help

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.