cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting Plan Cycle

Cookielife
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am currently using the PM's $10 plan which includes 50 minutes of calls and 50 texts. I just so happened to have to text over my limit this month, so I currently have x questions.

1. If I make a payment today, will my plan restart, reseting the number of text back to 0/50?

2. How will the rewards work as I am currently on autopay and have a $1 referal?

5 REPLIES 5

Renewing earlier than the renew date may delay this cycle’s $2 reward.  They are preloaded in advance for your next payment, so you may actually need to pay full value on your early renewal, but the rewards will recalculate based on the new renewal date.

Cookielife

Alright, it seems that according to the article everything should proceed accordingly. Thank You!

@Cookielife

I am not sure what would happen to your rewards if you renewed your plan earlier via moderator help. It might mess up the timing of your rewards.  

Here is the knowledge base article on rewards.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Here is one relevant excerpt from the article:

• If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.

Cookielife

Thanks for answering the first question.

As for the second question, I meant if I renewed my plan, would the auto pay rewards still apply, or are they like a once a month thing.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Cookielife

@Cookielife wrote:

Hello,

I am currently using the PM's $10 plan which includes 50 minutes of calls and 50 texts. I just so happened to have to text over my limit this month, so I currently have x questions.

1. If I make a payment today, will my plan restart, reseting the number of text back to 0/50?

No.  To renew your plan earlier, you will need to contact moderator to have them renew the same plan earlier.  but, moderator response is 2-3 days.

2. How will the rewards work as I am currently on autopay and have a $1 referal?

On the day of your payment, your account will be credited $2 for auto pay, $1 for friend referral.  So, you next month plan would cost $7. 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.