Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

earlier today my plan was suspended.

signed up for a new plan March 12 at $30

Set up for auto-pay...

Had a few referrals...

A few days later the same plan was priced at $25

Set up autopay for new plan on next payment date of April 10

April 8 service suspended.

I restarted several times as suggested in the forums.

Sent  messages to the moderator team but no response yet (i suspect they are busy...)

Do I need to do a manual pay?   The site seems to suggest if I pay for the $30 plan, it should work but I wanted to be on the $25 plan and have autopay and referral $s.

Some people seem to suggest manual payments but do I then pm the Mods to have them correct the billing after paying an incorrect amount?

So were manual payments required as part of the fix?  I didn't think so...

3 REPLIES 3

karmask

It looks like many people have this same problem today. I believe they updated their system on the weekend, which may be a cause. The suspensions then came prior to the autopay dates.

I wrote the moderator team about this as  I felt quite the same as many others...angry...important calls missed...

Within an hour the moderator had fixed the issue for me, and resolved the finances.

I recommend a calm letter to a moderator as they are well aware of the issue I'm sure.

• you need to share personal account info, so send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
  • Then watch in your messages or your email ( if so linked)  for a request to verify your identity. Then the moderator will present the solution.

wphipps

I am set up for auto pay and my service was disconnected today. Credit card is good been working for a year now no issues but today my accout was suspended for no payment but auto pay is set up. Very dissappointing since I missed a call for work and auto pay is set up. I had to do a manul payment just to get it back but I lost my rewards and had to pay full amount. I want a credit back to my account for the overpayment and inconvenience. 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A lot of people are having this issue today, and that probably plays into why the mods are taking a while to respond.

You could definitely try manual pay to get your service up and running, and then correct any discrepencies later when the mods respond to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.