cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace Credit Card Error

zainskhan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't seem to replace or add my new credit card. I have tried first replacing the card details online, then I tried removing the old details / adding the new card. I continue to receive the same error each time I try. 

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I contacted my credit card company and they said that everything was okay on their end, and everything appears to have been authorized.

9 REPLIES 9

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zainskhan, If you have tried a different browser, and used privacy/incognito mode, AND you are entering CC info exactly as it is on your statement, then at this point, you should probably send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to set it up for you.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

zainskhan

That's what I have done multiple times with the same error. Still no luck. Already contacted my bank and they said the transactions was authorized on their end, but I keep getting the same error message online.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zainskhan, Your address info must be exactly as it is on your CC statement.  Any small difference could cause a problem.

zainskhan

I have no unit number / apt. number. But I did try inputting it a few different ways. Still no luck.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

couldl it be the way how you input the address line? heard that unit numbers or apt numbers may mess it up?

zainskhan

Yes, it is a regular visa credit card from scotia.

Tried using incognito mode, and a different browser, and still no luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a full-on credit card like with a credit limit and interest on balances carried over? Or is it like a prepaid, fixed balance, spend it all and then refill it or get another?

Edit: Or try another browser or whatever incognito variation your browser might have.

zainskhan

Still getting the same error. 

And I already contacted to bank and they indicated no issue on their end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some card issuers don't like online purchases. Check with them to make sure you can.

Other than that, if you have a unit number in your address, try putting it into the street address and not have anything in the unit field.

Need Help? Let's chat.