cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing plans?

Mercades
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I’m struggling to find information about being able to renew a plan early; I’ve been stuck in quarantine at my parents and unfortunately the internet isn’t the best, I was wondering if there’s a way to renew my plan entirely, as I’ve already purchased add ons and am still without enough.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mercades wrote:

Hi! I’m struggling to find information about being able to renew a plan early; I’ve been stuck in quarantine at my parents and unfortunately the internet isn’t the best, I was wondering if there’s a way to renew my plan entirely, as I’ve already purchased add ons and am still without enough.

@Mercades  The only way to renew a plan early is to submit a ticket and ask Public Mobile to do it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mercades 

Hello!
you can log into your self serve account and choose a new plan that fits your needs

You can see all plans HERE

When log in, you will see the option "Change plan" on the front page.

Clicking that will take you to a new page that will list all plans you can choose from.

Once you choose a plan scroll down and you will have 2 options. 

One is  "Change Plan now" OR "Change on next Renewal date".

If you click change plan now you will be charged for a new plan and anything you had before will be gone (even if you had data left) it will not carry over to a new plan.

If you click Change on the next renewal date. It will switch automatically on your next billing cycle.

If you want to renew your plan you can submit a ticket to the mod team via SIMON >>>Click here<<<

cheers

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Mercades wrote:

go into your self serve account when you are there you click on change plan. Once in the change plan select a plan you want from the list. Then click the change plan immediately. And you'll be all set 🙂

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 1.14.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 1.14.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 1.14.57 PM.png

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can select a different plan yourself with more data..to do so ,log into your account and click change plan. Select a new plan and click change now ( if you don't have funds in balance it will say top up now?)

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

If you want to renew same plan you're on. Only Moderators can do that. Two ways to reach them. Be sure to add the money to your balance first to cover plan before contacting them.

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.