cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed cell plan yet unable to call or text

Char29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend renewed his account last night, changed to a different plan and added a voucher. On his online account it says it is all paid for a month, it is active again. I don't understand why he isn't able to call or text anybody and no one can text or call him. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Char29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I will tell my friend to try this out.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Char29 wrote:

My friend renewed his account last night, changed to a different plan and added a voucher. On his online account it says it is all paid for a month, it is active again. I don't understand why he isn't able to call or text anybody and no one can text or call him. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Re-start his phone may fix the problem.

If your friend's account status is active, he can try the lost/stolen phone trick to provision his plan features again.  

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Char29

Try the lost/ stolen trick..its mentioned in many threads and works for many..

Need Help? Let's chat.