cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal problem

hmungondori
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan on renewal, made payment, but my service is still suspended. How do I resolve this? Please help. 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmungondori wrote:

The reactivate button shows. When I click it I see that amount due is zero. 

Try manually adding a dollar and restart the phone when successful.

hmungondori

The reactivate button shows. When I click it I see that amount due is zero. 

Again, @hmungondori , if you're WITHOUT service and your Available Balance is at least equal to the plan amount you're requesting, is there not a "REACTIVATE" option on your self-serve account to select?

IF there is no reactivate option, contact the public mobile moderators and specify "plan renewal failure" and that you're "without service".

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hmungondori

When I changed plan I paid with credit card and it said payment successful, even when I dial *611 on the phone it says amount due is zero, yet it is not activating. It is so confusing

@hmungondori wrote:

I was going down to lower plan

IF your service is NOT WORKING, confirm that you have sufficient funds showing in Available Funds to pay for the lower plan.

If you do, you should be able to Reactivate service once the necessary funds are displaying to cover the cost of that plan.

Just a caution - if your going down in plans AND you've taken advantage of recent activation promotions which include free data add-on's, keep in mind you may lost those bonus add-ons.

If that's not you situation, no worries.

hmungondori

I was going down to lower plan

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hmungondori wrote:

I changed my plan on renewal, made payment, but my service is still suspended. How do I resolve this? Please help. 

@hmungondori Were you going up in plan or down? I think sometimes there is a glitch when you go down that the system still tries to look for the old amount in your funds available. Are you showing any funds available?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.