cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just wondering when my number will get deactivated if I don't renew my plan after 30 days?

12 REPLIES 12

Nour2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why my number was désactive

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sharry19 wrote:

Just wondering when my number will get deactivated if I don't renew my plan after 30 days?

@Sharry19 to add to what others have indicated... once your plan lapses beyond the 30 days without renewal/payment, your self-serve account should show an "Account Deactivation Date" in the payment panel just above the Account Status section (something like the following):

acctdeactdate.gif

Keep the deactivation date in mind and if you reactivate before the deadline, you can retain your plan, number, etc.

A heads-up that there's a glitch in the AutoPay Reward, when you do this, if you have automatic top-ups enabled... you are likely not to get the $2 rewards when you resume (even though automatic top-ups will occur).  A possible workaround would be to remove your credit card from the system, and then add it back and enroll in AutoPay upon resumption (theoretical -- not yet proven).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Sharry19 wrote:

For example: If my current plan is ending in January end then If I renew it in April end (just on 89th day) my number won't be deactivated ? 

You need moderator help to re-activate your plan after suspension.  Make sure don't leave it to the last day as moderator wait time is about 3 days or more.

@popping, you shouldn't need moderator help.  You should be able to add money and make a payment without moderator intervention.

Thanks for correctling my mistake.  I revised my post.

@popping wrote:

@Sharry19 wrote:

For example: If my current plan is ending in January end then If I renew it in April end (just on 89th day) my number won't be deactivated ? 

You need moderator help to re-activate your plan after suspension.  Make sure don't leave it to the last day as moderator wait time is about 3 days or more.

@popping, you shouldn't need moderator help.  You should be able to add money and make a payment without moderator intervention.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Alex888 wrote:

The number shouldn't be deactivated. However, if you signed up for a promo plan once you stop paying you will lose the promo and be billed for the full regular cost of the plan with no way to go back to the original.

@Alex888, this is in correct if you renew within the 90 days you can renew the same plan you had even if it is a promo plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sharry19 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharry19 wrote:

Correct. Though to be safe you might want to target say 85 days just in case something trips up.

@Alex888: I'm not sure that's correct. Changing plans yes. And I know the OP previously talked about changing to the $10 plan but in the context of this thread, just leaving the plan unpaid won't harm it. There are other repercussions but the OP is being a bit cagey in their style.

The number shouldn't be deactivated. However, if you signed up for a promo plan once you stop paying you will lose the promo and be billed for the full regular cost of the plan with no way to go back to the original.

Carld123

@Sharry19 wrote:

@Sharry19

Correct..although the 89th day may not be so good if there are problems activating..

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Carld123

@Sharry19

After 90 days ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharry19 wrote:

90 days later.

Need Help? Let's chat.