cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew monthly cycle

_cremage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to renew my monthly cycle so I can reset my data. I have the money in my account but can't find anywhere to reset it!

6 REPLIES 6

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your only option is to wait for renewal date. If you really need more data you need a data add on. There is only one way for early renewal. Must contact a mod. Though depending how busy they are it could take a while for an answer. If data is needed right away get the add on. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@_cremage wrote:

I'm trying to renew my monthly cycle so I can reset my data. I have the money in my account but can't find anywhere to reset it!

You can't renew your existing plan early. Only moderate can do it. You can switch to a different plan and once switched sechedule another future dated plan change to the plan you want. Only thing to Remember you can only switch to whatever the current plans are.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@_cremageIf you want to renew the plan, you will need to . However you can do it by just changing to a different plan and click on Change Now after you select the plan you want.. then the renewal date will be set to 30 days from the date you press Change Now.Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.25.49 PM.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@_cremage wrote:

You cannot renew your current plan midcycle, you'll need moderator's assistance, click here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will take 2-48 hours to hear back though, so you can change immediately to another plan or buy add-on data to tide you over until renewal.  However, if you change you will lose whatever features remain on your current plan and will pay for the new plan change as there is no pro-ration or refunds at PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@_cremage wrote:

Sounds like you want an early renewal. That requires moderator assistance.

You could also change plan to another plan but you would lose what you've already paid for...which is the same as the other option.

If you're on a plan that is no longer offered then changing plans would not be good.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Only moderators can renew it early

What plan are you on?

You can also buy adon, not the greatest price but it doesn't expire so if you are day or two short it can last long time.

You can switch to different plan immediately without moderators.

Just make sure you have enough funds in your account for it

Need Help? Let's chat.