cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to billing

sarabjeet590
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I charged twice let me know what should I do ?

4 REPLIES 4

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sarabjeet590 as the others have mentioned when you say you were charged twice, were you trying to change your plan, or was this part of your normal payment cycle?

Also, if you're looking at your online credit card statement, sometimes you'll see the charge plus another one sitting in pending, just give it an extra day or two days and the pending one will disappear, I sometimes see that in my PC Mastercard online account.

If the actual payments have cleared and it is truly 2 charges on your account, then you'll need to message a MOD.

@sarabjeet590 wrote:

By mistake I charged please let me know what should I do now ??

@sarabjeet590  Glad to see that you solved your problem but a solution should not be a question because it won't help any future customers browsing this thread for answers. Please edit you post and provide a descriptive answer.

If you are still having the problem dial 611 on your phone and listen to the account balance reply. If you have an account balance that includes you second payment then those funds will be applied first against your next renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you can post more details.  If you still think it was an error then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sarabjeet590
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

By mistake I charged please let me know what should I do now ??

Need Help? Let's chat.