cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd usage for 2018

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

Can someone help me to find out summary of usage by dollars for my phone with public mobilr

Thanks,

Raghu

12 REPLIES 12

@raghu Do you have your history payment now?

raghu

Thanks for your information

Raghu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raghu wrote:

I was trying to find out how much I spent in 2018 on Cell phone the print out shows only from July till Dec, how can I see for the full year.

Raghu

Unless you started in July, it doesn't sound quite right. I believe the payment history can go back a year. So end of March 2018. Not all 2018 if you started before then.

@raghu wrote:

No I do not remember which credit card I used nor plan that is my confusion.

Raghu

Ok so write a message to the moderator is the only solution.

raghu

No I do not remember which credit card I used nor plan that is my confusion.

Raghu

@raghu wrote:

I was trying to find out how much I spent in 2018 on Cell phone the print out shows only from July till Dec, how can I see for the full year.

Raghu

Perhaps you can have this information with your credit card? Or do you remember which plan did you have during the year and calculate...?

raghu

Raghu

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

I tried what you said it shows only last 6 montha not the full year.

Raghu

If you want more you can ask to the moderator (I don't know if it's possible) here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what you want. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

raghu

Hello,

I tried what you said it shows only last 6 montha not the full year.

Raghu

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

Can someone help me to find out summary of usage by dollars for my phone with public mobilr

Thanks,

Raghu

@raghu what's a "Regd" and what info exactly are you looking for here?  Summary of usage by dollars doesn't make it very clear.  EDIT nevermind I guess @Lieux gave you the info you wanted.  I still have no idea what it was you wanted, but glad you're satisfied.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

raghu

Thanks for getting back so soon.

Raghu

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Raghu

You can go in your self serve account and click on the tab PAYMENT..and HISTORY PAYMENT.

Need Help? Let's chat.