cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Recharge of Plan

AmishaDuggal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 40$ balance in my public mobile account which is required to recharge my plan for next month. How can I know if its recharged or not? Will it automatically take the amount from my public mobile account?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AmishaDuggal 

As a heads up your account renewal goes like this...

• At 9pm et your account/plan will say expired.
  • Midnight et it will change to suspended and your data counter and/or your minutes and texts counter (on limited minute/texting plans) will rest to zero (ie. 0/100min). Technically you are now on day one of your 30 day plan.
  • Soon after your rewards will be applied to your balance.
  • 2 am et the payment system will apply your plan amount to your payment history and debit your balance. Any (or all) remaining amount outstanding to pay for your plan will be charged to your card on file ( one attempt only).
  • Between 2am et and 6am et there is a grace period where your services remain active without sufficient payment. In theory you can make a manual payment during this time to keep your services going....
  • At 6am et your account will change to active or with insufficient funds or an autopay failure your account will truly suspend its services. Or your account will deactivate if this is your 90th day of suspension.
  • At noon et pm sends out the 2 texts from 611 regarding rewards application and successful or unsuccessful renewals.

**When there are larger system issues renewals can be delayed by up to 6 hours but it is not that common. So times are estimations only but are mostly accurate.

AmishaDuggal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay thank you.

@AmishaDuggal 

On your payment date, your account will be awarded your rewards first.  Then available funds (ie. $40) will be withdrawn.  If you owe further, your credit card will be charged.  

So, in your case, if you have enough available funds to cover plan cost, you will not be charged.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AmishaDuggal wrote:

I have 40$ balance in my public mobile account which is required to recharge my plan for next month. How can I know if its recharged or not? Will it automatically take the amount from my public mobile account?

@AmishaDuggal 

If you plan is $40, and your Available Funds shows $40 or more, you do not need to do anything else. 🙂

Your plan will renew at renewal time.

You should get texts to let you know payment is coming due, then when your plan renews successfully.

EDIT: you will know if your plan did not renew successfully if you lose services. Then simply pay for your plan, to resume service, if this happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.