cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunding funds available amount from autopay

caltse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I received prompts on my text messages to repay, when I had set up autopay. However, my plan was not working on the day it was set to expire, so I paid the 3 month amount of 135.00 manually on my account. My phone plan worked again the next day, but now I have an extra 135.00 sitting in my available funds. Can i please have that amount refunded to me, as I had already set up autopay, and the error was commited on the side of public mobile? I could use that money rather than have it sitting in my public mobile account.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@caltse usually, available funds balance sits there and will be applied on your next renewal or if you purchase any add-ons.  (More about available funds balance here.)  But as @Luddite suggested, it's definitely worth contacting the moderator team to see if they can do anything for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.