cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunding Purchased Credit

Barples
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was looking through my card history and noticed that I accidentally charged my card for $40, three times. This was when I was trying to switch from the $25 plan to the $40 dollar just for one month. Money is tight enough as it is right now, is there a way that I can refund the purchased credit back into my bank account? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Barples
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You both make excellent points, thank you for taking the time to answer. As I have access to wifi for the next few months, I will be trying to switch to voice calling via free alternatives such as Google Hangouts or Skype. It would really help to have the money back into my account for other monthly expenses such as groceries.

@Barples 

There might not be a point to asking for this. Even if the moderators agree to issue a refund, these reportedly take a few weeks to complete. If the extra funds are in your Public Mobile account balance, it may be already near the time of your next renewal before any refund gets processed at which time you may need to top up again anyway.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Barples hi you could try asking the moderators click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator request refund    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.