cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Mohd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number is 647-xxx-xxxx. I could not dial to a 437, and 289(area code). I had problems with the service so I cancelled and went to another company. Public mobile charged me 3 months in advance and I used only for 1 month. So how can I get the refund for the other 2 months. Please let me know.

EDIT: info removed by NDesai

4 REPLIES 4

@Mohd wrote:

My number is 647-xxx-xxxx. I could not dial to a 437, and 289(area code). I had problems with the service so I cancelled and went to another company. Public mobile charged me 3 months in advance and I used only for 1 month. So how can I get the refund for the other 2 months. Please let me know.

Is this a recent activation?  Public Mobile has not had 90 day plans for a while. Currently, there is no requirement for a customer to pre-pay for multiple renews during the activation process. Based on ther carrier's policies and service agreement, there are no refunds. However, you can try to talk to the moderators at: Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have to connect moderator by clicking the bubble at bottom right.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mohd PM is a prepaid service, so you pay up front for the plan. It looks like you had a 90 days plan and they charged you the correct amount for it. Since you left, you cannot get any refund or remaining service as account gets deactivated automatically when you port out your number. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello,

This issue will need to be asked of the moderators. Refunds not guaranteed here, good luck.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.