cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

rmsr0256
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not use my sim/phone for 6 months and were wondering if it is possible to get a refund or have the money deducted currently for the future months as i have resumed using the service/sim.

6 REPLIES 6

@rmsr0256 

I believe that you would have had a much stronger case asking for a refund if your wish was to stop being a customer and said that you weren't aware that autopay was active. Unfortunately, since you have since resumed using the service, this very much harms that argument. There is a cost to keeping a phone number active.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You should contact the @Moderator_Team regarding you don’t use SIM card for 6 months.

Please note that Public Mobile is a prepaid phone provider, so generally you cannot receive refunds for your unused service (true of all prepaid phone providers).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rmsr0256  No refunds. Next time you are not going to use your phone for six months just remove your credit card and you will not get charged. If your want to keep the number just renew once every 90 days.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't think you can get a refund. PM is prepaid, meaning you pay in advance for services and it is up to you to use them. You can try contacting a Moderator for a refund if you feel strongly about it, but I don't think that you will be successful. If you know you won't be using your services, I recommend that you turn off Autopay so that you don't pay for months you won't use.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rmsr0256 wrote:

I did not use my sim/phone for 6 months and were wondering if it is possible to get a refund or have the money deducted currently for the future months as i have resumed using the service/sim.

Pm is a prepaid service... if you chose not to use what you've purchased you won't get a refund. Have you been paying on your account for 6 months ?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @rmsr0256  PM is prepaid and there are no refunds.  You were provided with a service. What you choose to do with it is your business. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.