cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

fsadafi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

to activate my plan, I paid twice yesterday, how can I get refund?

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fsadafi wrote:

What is the amount of the available fund on your overview page after login?

If you see 1 time payment amount, it will be used for next renewal before taking fund from your autopay credit card.

If the available fund is less than your plan cost, send a private message to moderator to sort out the payment.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

@fsadafi 

As long as you have the extra balance in your account, I would suggest that you use that for your next payment date.  Getting refund from Public mobile takes time and by the time you likely get the refund, your next payment is due.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fsadafi wrote:

@fsadafi  Dial 611 is the extra payment part of your account balance? If yes, then that amount will be used to payoff your next renewal amount owing. If the extra payment is not part of your balance then check your cc online again to make sure the double payment is still there. If it is then just contact the moderator and they will fix it for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fsadafi wrote:

If you paid twice, keep in mind the money can go towards your next payment... 

But if you really want it refunded, a moderator can possibly assist.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take 48-72 hours for a response depending on workload.

Need Help? Let's chat.