Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

stasflash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I and my wife moved to Virgin mobile.

We paid to public mobile on March 22 and March 23 and moved to Virgin mobile on March 26. Can you please provide us refund?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stasflash wrote:

Hello,

I and my wife moved to Virgin mobile.

We paid to public mobile on March 22 and March 23 and moved to Virgin mobile on March 26. Can you please provide us refund?

Thank you.

@stasflash 

This is a prepaid service so you are not entitled to refunds however the mods MIGHT be able to refund if you ask very nicely. Click Here to private message a Moderator good luck 🙂

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@geopublic And you should edit your quote as he has removed his personal info 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@stasflash wrote:

Hello,

I (xxxxxxxxxx) and my wife (xxxxxxxxxx) moved to Virgin mobile.

Thank you.

My email is xxxxxxxxxx

Cell - xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you.

This is a public forum please edit your post and remove all private information for your security.

Public Mobile is a prepaid service so there are no refunds. If have a specific request or would like to make sure that AutoPay is disabled then you must contact the Moderator Team.

Then you too geopublic.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@stasflash wrote:

Hello,

I xxxx and my wife xxxxxxx moved to Virgin mobile.

Thank you.

My email is xxxxxxx@xxxxx

Cell - xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you.

This is a public forum please edit your post and remove all private information for your security.

Public Mobile is a prepaid service so there are no refunds. If have a specific request or would like to make sure that AutoPay is disabled then you must contact the Moderator Team.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suggest you message a mod and remove your phone number and personal info as this is a public (HA pun intended!) forum

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

However I doubt that you can receive a refund as it is a prepaid service.

Need Help? Let's chat.