cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund additional credit

mayushuo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi team,

I was wondering if a MOD can please process the refund of my excess funds in my account. I am considering moving to another carrier as I always run out of data. Have been paying for two to three 1GB add-ons a month, and that really hurts my bill...1gb is 10 bucks lol :P. 

If a mod can please help with this that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

@wetcoasterwrote:

@Ludditewrote:

OMG @computergeek541. Did your mind go blank just as you were about to add your pithy remark?

Or did you hit Post instead of Cancel as I just did? Robot LOL

There was a nice bit of text there before he reread it... Robot wink

lol

We know that there's no way to delete a post.  What happened was I saw the date of March 29th in niazard's post and was giving advice based on that.  I didn't realize at first that the 29th wasn't the start date of the Public Mobile plan, as March 29th until May 6th wasn't  30 days or a full 90 days. Therefore, my answer would have been incorrect.  I highlighted and deleted the text to avoid any confusion.

The correct advice was already provided earlier when niazard was informed of there being no refunds in this type of case.

niazard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have another question plz. My payment method with Public Mobile was “prepaid”. What step should I take to cancel the prepaid payment method now that I am with Koodo. Please note after transferred to Koodo, I do not have access to my account through Public telephone or website.

Thank you.

@Ludditewrote:

OMG @computergeek541. Did your mind go blank just as you were about to add your pithy remark?

There was a nice bit of text there before he reread it... Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@niazardwrote:

Thank you for your quick response.Geat service, appreciate it and was very satisfied with Public Mobile 🙂

Niaz

No problem at all just another PM customer helping make this business model work.  Glad to hear you were happy here at PM maybe we will see you back one day

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

niazard

Thank you for your quick response.Geat service, appreciate it and was very satisfied with Public Mobile 🙂

Niaz

@niazardwrote:

Hello there, I renewed my plan with Public mobile on 6th Feb 2018. Later moved to Koodo per Public mobile's option on March 28th 2018. I would like to know if I get credit refund for the period of 29th March - 06 May 2018 when I am not using public mobile service.

Thank you.

You will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your PM Plan.  That is what the $100 migration credit was for.  That amount is to cover and loss of use of the plan from when you ported to when it would have expired.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

niazard

Hello there, I renewed my plan with Public mobile on 6th Feb 2018. Later moved to Koodo per Public mobile's option on March 28th 2018. I would like to know if I get credit refund for the period of 29th March - 06 May 2018 when I am not using public mobile service.

Thank you.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let us know what happens as there are many of us with the same question lol. 

mayushuo

Thank you!

mayushuo

Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mayushuo You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. There is no guarantee if they will refund as this is a pre-paid service. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

FYI, you can also ask the moderators for an early renewal.

There are no refunds on any unused portion of your current plan if you port out.

For refunds on unused funds available in your account you'll have to "talk" to the moderators for a definitive answer.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.