cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund / Credit Transfer

reynold334
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We have two numbers with PM and I need to switch one of them to another telecommunication provider due to the need of international calls. Today is my last day of service of this month and I got charged early today for next month, but I also switched to the new provider since I am in urgent need of that. Now I could not even access my own account.

Is it possible to get a refund for that or have those credits transferred to another account? I am sorry for this as unexpected things just happened.

Thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

@softech 

October has 31 days...this is where the mistaken renewal date probably stems from. Unfortunately the OP has already ported out their number due to their inability to access their account anymore.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@reynold334 wrote:

. Today is my last day of service of this month and I got charged early today for next month, but I also switched to the new provider since I am in urgent need of that. Now I could not even access my own account.

Is it possible to get a refund for that or have those credits transferred to another account? I am sorry for this as unexpected things just happened.

PM might not have charged you early.  PM is running on 30 days cycle.   

Please check the payment date last month.  If it is 30 days after that, then PM did not charge you early and I don't think they can provide you a refund as PM is prepaid.

Have you port your number yet?  Make sure you aware that your account has to be active to port away.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@reynold334 : What international destination are you needing to call? This place has several add-ons for calling other countries. Not all countries. But many.

You can always receive calls from anywhere also.

But it's too late now for the one account. Maybe your other account could use those add-ons.

@reynold334 

Pm's service is every 30 days not monthly so you must have mistakenly thought today was your last day of service when it was in fact yesterday. Thus being charged for your autopay renewal early this morning. Being that pm is prepaid with no refunds there is very little than can be done. You can always ask customer support the worst that can happen is they say sorry....no.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@reynold334 

While PM is a prepaid provider and doesn't offer refunds, it may be good in this case to talk to a PM agent to see what options are available to you.

You can send a private message to @CS_Agent explaining your issue in detail.

Alternatively, you can create a ticket by talking to SIMon the chat bot by clicking on the lower right hand corner of this screen.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@reynold334 wrote:

We have two numbers with PM and I need to switch one of them to another telecommunication provider due to the need of international calls. Today is my last day of service of this month and I got charged early today for next month, but I also switched to the new provider since I am in urgent need of that. Now I could not even access my own account.

Thank you in advance.

@reynold334   Unfortunately, if you've already successfully ported out your number, then your account has closed (reason for not being able to login).   It's unfortunate you were unable to to remove your payment card before the transfer as then your payment for renewal wouldn't have happened.   Since PM is prepaid, it also means your funds are now gone too.

Which country did you need for international calling?  PM does offer international calling add-on though it is for a limited list of countries?

Since you have a second line still with PM, perhaps try submitting a ticket via chatbot bottom right of the screen to customer support and see if they're willing to offer you something.  It's worth a try..

Need Help? Let's chat.